sibling preparation class
How will my older children handle a new baby in the home?
Adding a new baby to the home is an exciting but large adjustment for the whole family. Often siblings are not prepared for the realities of what a new baby entails, which can be hard on them, and you. Help your children feel prepared with age appropriate information about the birth process, newborn care and the life changes of becoming a big brother or sister.
get some help from the birth experts
Taught by a doula and childbirth educator who has a strong background in early childhood education, this class is backed with knowledge and experience. Our “When Baby Comes” sibling preparation class is a fun and practical way to prepare your children for a new baby in the home. Each class is tailored to your unique family.
“when baby comes” class:
$75.00 per family
- a fun ice breaker to gain familiarity and open the conversation.
- what the birth day will look like, who will be there & what will happen
- how to help with the new baby once they come home
- what babies are like and the things they need
- be a super sibling… how to be an awesome big brother or sister, and how they can help out
Need extra support for the children during the big day? Check out our Sibling Support Doula Package. Apply the cost of the class to the package price if you decide to book later on.
Don’t live in Bellingham or Whatcom County? Avoid the travel fee & make the drive up to our private classroom in Bellingham! Spend the rest of the day exploring the many amazing local parks and trails.