you’re pregnant! now what?
Be it a surprise or long awaited after fertility assistance, most everyone soon comes to the same conclusion in early pregnancy… “Now what do I do?”
How do I find a OB/Gyn? Or should I have a Midwife?
Where should I have the baby? The hospital? At home?
What precautions should I be taking now that I am pregnant?
What are my birth options here in Bellingham & Whatcom County?
When should I announce my pregnancy?
You could spend hours on google, or ask friends on Facebook.. but how will you know if the suggestions will be a good fit for your family? What if you’re not even announcing it right away? Exploring what you want, and what your relevant options are, set a solid foundation for your birth.
Introducing a class for those newly expecting who want a crash course on everything pregnancy & birth in Bellingham & Whatcom County…
you’re pregnant! now what?!?
- healthy choices and balanced nutrition in pregnancy
- foods and lifestyle choices to avoid in pregnancy
- explore what you want your birth to look like, and what is important to you
- determine which type of provider would be the best fit for your family
- find out local options in Bellingham of where to have your baby
- ideas for narrowing down who you want as your maternity care provider
- exposure to the many wonderful birth services we have here in Bellingham & Whatcom County
This class is 2 hours in length and will be presented in an unbiased way, while always respecting your privacy. Families trying to conceive are also welcome. Our classroom in Bellingham, WA is comfortable & discrete.
private class: $80.00
group class: $50.00